September 8, 2010

My 1st MS!

Here is my first embroidery M.S.
Choose one among so many beautiful reasons, it was not easy. I chose this pair of cats.
Normally I finish all the cross stitch and only then the backstitch. This time it was unusual, I was gradually stitching and photographing for you guys!

Advancing ... Only a solitary cat!

Not so alone anymore, we now have another kitten to keep up.

And finally the whole reason terminated. I liked it very much and you?

>>> Forgive me for possible errors in the text, I used google translator for Portuguese / English.

4 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Adorable adorable adorable!!!
And it's so cute watching the second fellow showing up =)
You did a great job! Thank you for sharing with us :D

Joana said...

So romantic! And the name of couple? =)

Kiss!

Anonymous said...

Ana, averything u do is perfect too! I'm a huge fan of yours!

Kisses.

ISa

♥ Rafa said...

Eu achei esse bordado a coisa mais linda :)
É super apaixonante ♥
bjim Aninha