January 30, 2011

Violist Cat

Last week, my daughter asked me to make a gift for her classmate, Tsurayya Nur Afifah (Ifa), for her 11th birthday at January 30. She has been in the same school with my daughter since kindergarten, 7 years ago. And right now they are in the same class at 5th grade.

Ifa loves to play violin. She used to play it in yearly school play.
So I decided to do this violist cat. I remembered Svetlana did this cat and I happened to have the chart also. I do not know the chart name, but it has a similar design with the Catafiddle from Heritage Stitchcraft, only in different color. The Catafiddle has a brown cat, this design has a gray cat.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Wonderful cat! Congrats!

Annette said...

What a beautifull piece!!!

♥ Nia said...

What an adorable gift =)
Great work Dinny :D

Mary Joan said...

I love this cat. Such a wonderful gift. Just beautiful. Well done.

Dinny Ristinia said...

Thank you all..
I enjoyed stitching it very much...