April 22, 2011

Hoppy Easter

Here is my latest finishes, which fits in with the Easter season.  The first is "Bunny with Easter Bonnet" from Quick and Easy Cross Stitch Magazine Issue 103.  I have changed the pattern slightly around the eyes, so that I did not need to use French knots.  I'm quite happy with the outcome.




And finally here's a picture of a juggling bunny from Cross Stitcher Magazine  Issue 237.  So, of course he is juggling Easter Eggs.  I've changed the colours of the eggs, so that I could use up some little left over scraps of thread.



Happy Stitching Everyone




http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

I love the Easter Bonnet finish. It's just adorable. I've seen you commenting on blogs that I've commented on, and I just had to come look at your site. I'm Julie, from Cincinnati, OH, and I like Margaret Sherry. I have several of her designs in my stash. Hope you're having a good day!!

Mary Joan said...

Hi Julie

Thanks for coming and having a look. We all love Margaret Sherry's designs here. And as Easter was near, I just had to stitch the Bunny with the Easter Bonnet. Yes, I did have a good day on Saturday. I met up with friends and family and it was very good.

♥ Nia said...

Congratulations on your finishes Mary Joan!! :D
Both look so adorable =)