April 10, 2011

Sport & Hobbies characters

As I finish the 9th character of the Sport & Hobbies SAL, I'll show you all them stitched until now.

#1: Guitar playing
MS SAL Guitar playing

#2: Keep fit bird
MS SAL Keep Fit Bird

#3: Ice Skating Hedgehog
MS SAL Ice Skating Hedgehog

#4: Golfing Dog
MS SAL Golfing Dog

#5: Hiking Cat
MS SAL Hiking Cat

#6: Cooking Hen
MS SAL Cooking Hen

#7: Gardening Snail
MS SAL Gardening Snail

#8: Surfing Pig
MS SAL Surfing Pig

#9: Puzzle Hedgehogs
MS SAL Puzzle Hedgehogs

7 comments:

Mary Joan said...

WOW! You have been busy. They are just great. Well done. I can't wait to see the last three.

Dolci Fusa said...

Three? No, there are twelve to be stitched still...

Mary Joan said...

Oh! I stand corrected. For some reason I thought there were only 12 in the series. I've just had a count up and it is 21! I must admit I was amazed. I'm really enjoying looking at what you have stitched so far. And I look forward to seeing the full set (of 21).

♥ Nia said...

uhuuuuuu :D Great job!!!!
I've only stitched the last one, it's our blog banner =)
#4 is so adorable =) also #5, #6, #7.. ALL!!!! :D

Светик said...

ooooooo!This is my dream!

Dinny Ristinia said...

I just love them all :)

Melly said...

There are wonderfull!
I have in plan to stitch the cup of tea. It looks great!