September 17, 2011

Hi . . .

Hello everyone!

A big thank you to Nia for letting me join this wonderful Blog and here is my first contribution . . .


Archie Bear 'Chocolate makes my Clothes Shrink!'
stitched on 28~count natural linen with my choice of DMC threads


My favourite colours are burgundys and creams so Archie's jumper is stitched to match my kitchen colours and I finished it into a small bag which is known, on past occasions, to have the odd bar or two of chocolate inside it (just in case of emergency, you know!)


I'm working on a small Halloween design at the moment which will be part of a giveaway on my blog once it's completed.

Thanks for stopping by
HAPPY STITCHING


http://buttonsstitches.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, I loved loved their work. It's so beautiful, has everything to do with me. I love chocolate, I have to make a bag of these for me. Paraben's perfect.

mdgtjulie said...

Welcome to the blog, Jane. Your bag is really cute!!

♥ Nia said...

hahahahah Chocolate makes my clothes shrink too!! :D
Welcome Jane!! It's a pleasure to have you here sharing your Margaret Sherry works with us :) And what a great start, that little bag is adorable! Good idea to have an s.o.s. supply ;) hehehe

Unknown said...

Hi, Jane! Welcome! Your very first work looks amazing! I hope to see more, ok? Hugs from Brazil! xoxo

cucki said...

jello dear jane, a big welcome:)
i love your stitching..very sweet..lots of love from south africa xx

amber said...

That's adorable! I love the idea of using as a bag (especially to store chocolate!). Welcome to the group Jane!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

I know just how he feels :) Archie is adorable.

Atelier Caseiro said...

Beautiful debut blog.
Be welcome here!
Ana
http://ateliercaseiro.blogspot.com/

Francesca Violetta said...

welcome Jane! This bag is so pretty, so adorable, I love it!
I have the same problem as Archie... I'm a chocolate lover!!

Valma said...

so so so so well done !
congrats
did you make the bag yourself or buy it ?
I don't have shops that sell this kind of articles around here and iwould like to find some :-(
anyway, Archie is very cute

Stitching Noni said...

ummm chocolate.... ;o)
Funny I have the same problem as Archie! He looks lovely and what a great way to show off your stitching.

Welcome to the group - look forward to seeing some more of your MS stitching :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/