September 23, 2011

PUMPKIN PIE . . .

Hi everyone and Happy Autumn Equinox too!

Hot off the sewing machine this morning is this little cutie:


Pumpkin Pie from CrossStitcher magazine, issue 232
stitched on 28-count linen with DMC threads

OK, yes he's a cutie but I'm allergic to cats!!! and for those of you that know me already ~ bunnies are my thing SO Pumpkin Pie is up for grabs in my Autumn giveaway with a few extras.  If you'd like a chance to give him a home then pop over to my blog http://buttonsstitches.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment on the current post, a winner will be drawn next Friday ~ 30th September.

Have a good stitchy weekend







16 comments:

SilverCuteDwarf said...

It is really cute! I hope to stitch same one day...

cucki said...

aww so cute..i love it so much..looking so cute.
hugs xx

Ana said...

It´s gorgeous! Well done!

Kisses

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

I absolutely love this,and it is so beautifully finished.

CoccinellaDots said...

WOW! So cute!!! Great finished!

Olga Visser said...

Georgeous! I like cats too, but my husband is cat allergic.

Mary Joan said...

Wonderful finish, just so cute. Well done.

Mary Joan
http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.com/

Ilka said...

Jane,
It's perfect!!!! Congrats!!!
xoxo

http://brasoliacraft.blogspot.com

Valma said...

Wonderful :D

Debbie Bauer said...

Oh! So cute!! The finish is perfect.

Becky said...

I love him and have him on my to do pile. I love the way you've made him up, so beautiful - well done.

Francesca Violetta said...

so cute!!! and I love very much also the finish!!! congrats!

Shelleen said...

It is a cute finish. Glad I am not allergic to cat as I have 5 and would be lost without 1.

Stitching Noni said...

Wow Jane, your finish is stunning! What a clever girl you are :o) Love puddy cats - Margaret Sherry does have a way of drawing cats that really shows off how cute they are!

Will pop over and see what's happening on your blog right now :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

♥ Nia said...

I saw it on your blog, it's just the prettiest pillow Jane =) Beautiful!! Congrats! :)

mdgtjulie said...

It's very cute Jane!! I love him!