September 20, 2011

quick notes to all :)

Hello ladies!

It's nice to see some finishes around here, our second SAL is going well!! :D Well done!! ;)

I would like to ask everyone for a little attention on posting here, please, don't write on your blog, copy and paste here.. if you do that, the post will 'bring' your blog font and other formatting stuff =/ Please, right here on our panel, this way all posts will have the same appearance, ok? :)
Also, center only images, do not center your text ;)

I don't like to make too many rules, I like everyone to enjoy and have fun! But since the beginning that we have just half a dozen rules about how to post. It's very easy to follow them, ok girls? :)

Something else that I've been meaning to ask you for a while and keep forgetting! Who wants to receive comments by email?
If you'd like to receive all blog comments on your email, let me know and I will add your email for notifications ;) Be aware that this means that you will receive not only your posts comments but all comments in all posts on the blog, ok? :)

Thank you for your attention :)
Good night and a great week to all!! :D

5 comments:

EXPU said...

I would like to receive notifications of progress, to make the project more fun.

Valma said...

Yes please, add my email Nia....
I would like to be informed of any news on the blog ;-)
Many thanks for everything you do :D

xxx

♥ Nia said...

Expu, this is only available for blog authors. You haven't accepted our blog invitation =/

Valma, your name is in!

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Nia, why not! Can you pls add me to the email list as well :o)

Thank you
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

♥ Nia said...

Done Noni ;)