March 26, 2012

SAL #1 - Culinary Cats update

It's me back again!  This time with an update on my somewhat slow progress on SAL #1 - Culinary Cats.  As I have previously mentioned I stitched the first 2 Culinary Cats a few months ago and then got sidetracked stitching other things.

Now the time has come to finish the third cat in the series and finish the SAL.

I started stitching the sweet little kitty earlier this week and now here he is almost half way done! 
 
SAL #1 Culinary Cats - Kitty number 3
As you can now see I have stitched Kitty #3 next to Kitty #1 which probably means that you have guessed that all three kitties are on the same piece of fabric.  I am thinking of turning the finished piece into a table runner or maybe a hanging.  We shall just have to wait and see what unfolds....

Til next time, happy stitching

Stitching Noni

3 comments:

Valma said...

Super Noni =D
Great stitching again
Cats are really your friends =D
I stitched this one on one of my apron for Xmas and it's lot's of stitches !
You can make a hanging with hooks to hand an apron or a cloth =D
Happy stitching
big hugs
xxx

Deb said...

SOOOOO cute! Coming along nicely!

♥ Nia said...

Ohh! I love to see someone finishing Culinary cats!! Great work sweetie :)
Slow progress is a progress ;)
Keep it going!! :D