November 19, 2012

SAL #3 completed too =D

Hello everybody

I'm coming today to show you my Winter cat =)
SAL #3 is now finished for me....
What a pleasure it has been to stitch those 4 fellows, even if they are cats =D
I must admit that MS cats are really cute and easy to stitch

I'll update my blog with the finish I chose for this cute guy

Hope everybody is fine and not too cold for those who live in this part of the world =)

Happy stitching girls
Big hugs from France
xxxx

Winter Cat - SAL #3

8 comments:

cucki said...

Aww she is so cute
Well done xxx

♥ Nia said...

I want to borrow your cat's scarf and gloves! It's cold over here :p hehehe
Well done sweetie!!! :D Congrats on finishing your SAL #3!!! Uhuuuuu :D

Anne said...

Congrats on finishing the Sal Valma! He is so cute. I see people here walking around in scarves and mittens too, it's cold!! :)

Angel said...

Good work...winter cat is very cute!

Unknown said...

It's very beautiful I love it.
follow me in http://anapontoxecompanhia.blogspot.pt/

Thanks
AnaPontoX

Unknown said...

So cute, congratulations for having finished.

Astrids dragon said...

Too cute! I love how bright the red is in the scarf.

Stitching Noni said...

Well done! I saw your "finished" winter kitty on your blog - it looks gorgeous! :o)