December 30, 2012

Christmas Exchange from Australia to Portugal :)

I should already showed to you all my christmas exchange, but i've not had enough time to turn my cumputer in these last days :(
Anyway, here i am to show you what i've received from Noni, from Australia :) She have made me a beautiful ornament...just lovely! Here's a picture of it hanging on my tree :)

And she also sent me some other beautiful things. Some bits and pieces for my scrapbooking hobby as cute stickers, some beautiful ribbons and some clothes pins with santa :)

Thank you ver much dear Noni..i loved it! :)
Kisses to you all and thank you again, Nia, for organizing this great exchange:)
Have a great 2013!!:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very good this exchange...happy new year
Pat

Stitching Noni said...

Rita, I am so pleased that you liked the ornament & bits & bobs :)
I loved being your secret partner & meeting a new friend :)
All the best for 2013!!
Hugs xx

Valma said...

so beautiful !!!
Noni made such a beautiful ornament, you're really gifted my sweet friend =D
Very cute and perfect in each detail
you've been spoiled too Rita, what a great exchange again
you'll do great scrapbooking pieces =D
Big hugs
xxx

Anne said...

Lovely ornament and goodies. Happy Stitching everyone! :)