December 8, 2012

winter exchange


Here is a pic of my Christmas tree all decorated, and with my special 2012 decoration given to me by Valma.  It is so beautiful and cheery. Every one of my friends who have seen it, love it too!! The little present the penguin is holding is done in the colours of the French flag to remind me of Valma in France!!  The pic of all the wonderful presents Valma sent me does not include all her gifts as I used some of them already for adding embellishments to this years Christmas gifts!  Thank you so much Valma for everything and thanks to Nia for setting up this exchange!

5 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful gift x

Annette said...

Beautifull!!

Olimpia said...

Hi Anne,

You´re so lucky!!!, everthing is beautiful.

Valma said...

real Xmas atmosphere =D
Super
I'm so happy you enjoyed everything....
big big hugs
xxx

Rita said...

Great gift that Valma did to you! :)
And loved your tree with all the ornaments! Great job :)
kisses**