December 24, 2012

Winter Exchange - Italy to Australia

Back again.... this time I am here to show you the most amazing Winter Exchange package that I received on Friday from Francesca....

Oh my goodness I was absolutely blown away by what Francesca sent me....

The first picture shows you what I saw when I opened the box.... the second picture shows you what was inside all those pretty packages....


Close up of the beautiful "Trimming the Tree" tree skirt...


Can you believe that Francesca chose the same design to stitch that I stitched a part of for Rita... intergalactic telepathy!!

I am totally blown away by the gorgeous gifts that Francesca sent me... thank you so very much.  I can't find the words to explain how I felt when I opened this box and saw all these beautiful things...  there is fabric, a stocking with buttons & charms inside, a calendar, 3 more ornaments and a Lizzie Kate chart.

For a more detailed look at what Francesca sent me, please pop over to my blog.

Thank you Francesca for the lovely gifts, thank you Nia for organising another wonderful exchange and thank you to everyone who partakes in this wonderful blog - your friendship over the last year or so means a lot to me.  I have found some wonderful new friends around the world since joining this blog and I am grateful to you all for the support and inspiration... and thank you to Margaret Sherry for the wonderful designs :o)

Merry Christmas, Feliz Natal to you all... see you next year!

Stitching Noni


6 comments:

Angel said...

Ohh, everything is so beautiful.
I'm sure you are so happy!!

Marta said...

So beautiful!!!

Congratulations :)

And merry christmas!!!

Valma said...

absolutely wonderful =D
Francesca is obviously one of the pixies of Santa Claus =D
Very great piece she made and so lovely gifts too
enjoy :)
big hugs
xxx

Anne said...

Very beautiful stitching and gifts! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

Miss Joey said...

CUTE!!! I like that Lizzie Kate chart too.. Congrat you get a nice exchange gift.

Merry Xmas!

Rita said...

Everything so beautiful! :))
Just like you have sent to me :) Thanks again:)
I'm very happy that you were my secret partner and had the chance to "meet" you:)

kisses and a great 2013!:)