April 14, 2013

MS Alphabet Baby Quilt


Hi ladies!



My MS Baby Quilt is finally done! I would share with you the result because I'm completely in love. This was a gift to a baby boy, Victor, son of a sweetie friend, Joelise.




It's a soft quilt to play and rest. The colours, the fabrics and, of course, the wonderful MS Alphabet have turned this quilt in an unique piece.


'To Victor / From Aunt Simone': I think this idea is so cute!


I hope Joelise and her little angel have great and funny moments using it!

What do you think about this project? (See more details here.)

I would love to know your opinion. Have a sweet week, everybody!


9 comments:

Preeti said...

Very sweet quilt !:)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

What a lovely quilt.

Anne said...

Very cute! They will treasure it for sure!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, sweeties!

Valma said...

absolutely wonderful =)
you did a great job with those 'simple' letters ! something Victor will treasure forever
off to see the details on your blog =D
very well done sweetie
xxxxx

Melly said...

Beautiful! A lot of work, but is a great gift and I am sure will be appreciate!
Congratulations Simone!
From Romania - Melly

Angel said...

Wow, this is really great!
Very pretty!!

♥ Nia said...

Precious!!!! Wonderful work Si =)
Congrats sweetie, you can be very but veeeery proud of what you made :D Just a precious piece to treasure forever and ever =)

Stitching Noni said...

Your quilt is lovely. A gorgeous heirloom for the family to keep :)
Well done! I love the finish - such a lovely gift for a baby :)