June 25, 2013

Blogversary exchange update! :)


Hello ladies!!
I had a long weekend, only reading and replying emails today but there are news on our exchange :D
Here's our update so far:

. Valma - Posted!!
. Joey
. Heather
. Lentochka
. Cucki - Posted!!
. Amber
. Simone - Posted!!
. Judith
. Angel - Posted!!
. Olli
. Gislene
. Rita
. Fara
. Noni
. Anne - Posted!!
. Deb Jochim
Total sent: 5/16


. Valma
. Joey
. Heather
. Lentochka
. Cucki
. Amber
. Simone
. Judith
. Angel
. Olli - Received :)
. Gislene
. Rita
. Fara
. Noni
. Anne
. Deb Jochim
Total received: 1/16

How's everyone else doing?
Will you be able to meet the deadline? I hope everything is going well :)

Hugs&smiles,

7 comments:

Olga Visser said...

and I have received! I am again the first? :)))))

♥ Nia said...

Really?? :D That was fast!
Yes, you're the first one, at least that I know about heheheh I love the mail on your country ;) LOL

I'll add the info on my post ;)
Feel free to post your gifts here on the blog, anytime!

amber said...

My gift is stitched and packed up ready to mail. Just need to find time to stop by the post office in the next day or two.

Stitching Noni said...

Just finishing off this week... Package will be in the mail next week :)
Will let you know when it's on it's way!

Rita said...

i' stitching very fast (turbo needles ahah) and i think i'll be able to finish at time!! Think that in the weekend will end up everything! Malaysia this time! wweee:)

kisses

Rita said...

it was me above:D

Deb Jochim said...

Hello Stitching Friends! I received the most wonderful package from Anne in Canada! Such lovely goodies and a beautiful red back with a cross-stitching of Archie (the little bear) who is my favorite! I will get a picture ready to upload to share with you all. :) I am busy working on my gift package for Valma and it should be off by Monday July 1st. :) Hope everyone is finding time to stitch..I need more hours in a day for all I need to get done! Deb :)