September 13, 2013

New member

Hello People!!!  My name is Ysabel Vargas  and my friends call me Ysa.. I am from Dominican Republic a beautiful island in the Caribbean...  I am so happy to be part of this group and hope we can share great moments together even on distance...  I am married with 3 kids ( 1 boy and 2 girls) and also I have cats, dogs and turtles... I love animals, specially dogs and cats...  I am engineer systems and in my free time I make cross stitch and now learning hardanger... I love exchanges, SAL's and the Margaret Sherry designs.. I can't wait to start stitching beautiful things like you do here.. Anything you need I am at your service and hope this is the begining of great friendships with all of you...  A warm hug,

Ysa

11 comments:

cucki said...

Hello dear it's me cucki from South Africa :)
A huge welcome to you from my happy African heart <3
It's such a sweet fun group ..
Keep well
Love x

Suzi said...

Welcome Ysa!
I love this variety of nationalities on this blog. I´m looking forward to your embroideries :-)

Detallitos de Ysabel said...

Thanks Cucki and Suzi.. My pleasure to meet you...

Preeti said...

Welcome Ysabel!! :) I am Preeti from India.

Unknown said...

Very welcome Ysa! I'm Simone from Brazil and it's a great pleasure to meet one more friend here! Big hugs!

Detallitos de Ysabel said...

Nice too meet you too Preeti & Simone!! I am so happy to be part of this blog with so amazing people..

Musicwoman said...

A great Hallo also from me. I am Judith from Germany and I am so looking forward to a new
friend.
Love
Judith

Valma said...

a very warm welcome from France too =D
it seems we are receiving words from paradise on earth =D
Caribbean Island has a sweet sound in my hear =D
Wish you lot's of fun here and I can't wait to see your MS pieces
big hugs
xxx

Angel said...

Welcome Ysabel!!
Have fun in the group!

♥ Nia said...

Welcome Ysa! :D
Well, you already know me :) heheheh We have exchanged emails! One thing that I haven't told you yet, Dominican Replublic is one of my dream destinations to go :D ohhh I hope to have the chance to go there one day =)
Welcome to the group, I hope you'll have lots of fun here and make great friendships! :D
hugs&smiles

Stitching Noni said...

Hello! Welcome to our wonderful blog - it is a great place to visit and make friends :o)
Look forward to seeing your stitching and getting to know you!
Hugs x