February 13, 2014

quick note!


Hello ladies :)
I need to apologize for being so behind here on the blog, I know I need to update everything from the last 2 weeks (also emails to reply!!) =/ sorry ladies! Those who follow my blog already know the reason why I'm missing some time :p There's a baby boy coming soon to my world =)

I will try to update and organize everything until the weekend but I'm already apologizing in advance if I may continue a bit behind during the coming weeks.. it's for a good 'little' reason =) I think everyone can understand :)
Thank you ladies!!!

6 comments:

Valma said...

don't be sorry sweetie, we all understand :)
xxx

Stitching Noni said...

Please don't stress about it.... Take it easy and take the time to rest - we will still be here :)
Hugs xx

Julianne said...

Nia, there is no need at all to apologize. Please take care you yourself and rest up for your baby.

Anne said...

Absolutely no problem Nia! Soon that little baby boy will need all your love and attention!! Im so happy for you. I raised a son, and he's terrific!! And such great memories!! :) All the best!!

Suzi said...

Please don´t! We all understand you.

Angel said...

Nia take your time, we understand!