February 28, 2014

SAL #6 - I've Started Stitching

One mouse down, and many stitches to go...

I was snowed in on Monday so I finally had some time to get started on our SAL #6 picture. Luckily I had already bought the fabric, and I was happy to find I had all but one of the colours in my stash already, making it easy to begin.


I'm not as far along as Debbie yet, but I have been able to find a bit of time to stitch each day this week. By last night you could see the little mouse's big buddy taking shape:


I'm really enjoying working on this picture and I'm glad we chose it for one of the stitch alongs this year. I can't wait to see how everyone finishes off their Sunday Snooze pictures!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you have made a start. It's looking great so far! I have started the SAL with the 3 Christmas bags. I needed a break from the Sunny Snooze. I think I'll rotate a bit. It is nice to be working on the same project as you.

Angel said...

Snowed in!
I havent seen snow around here this winter (the Netherlands).
The good thing about is to stay cozy inside and enjoy your stitching!

Valma said...

hooo another cute fellow is arriving here =)
lovely start you've done Amber
great choice of fabric too
enjoy =)
xxx

♥ Nia said...

Nice start sweetie :D

Stitching Noni said...

Great start! Well done :)