March 3, 2015

SAL #7 Bags of Fun


I finished my stitch-along just before Christmas last year and then subsequently lost my post!

I am soon going to start another Margaret Sherry project, so I thought I had better post my finished SAL.

Here is a photo of my WIP:

And here is the finished piece:

I loved working on this project so much, even the backstitch was a joy. I plan to frame it sometime during the year.

This will be my next Margaret Sherry project. As you can see it is similar to bags of fun. I just need to buy some new material and get my threads out. I have a friend who I think will love it!


Happy stitching!
Love,



8 comments:

cucki said...

Super cute xxx

Preeti said...

Congrats on the cute finish !! :) it's lovely!!
Good luck for the next project !!

♥ Nia said...

Wonderful Debbie!! Congrats on your finish :) looks so cute! And by reading your post, now I feel like I want to stitch bags of fun too!!!! As soon as I have the chance, for sure I will :) hopefully in time for next Christmas! Heheheheh
Well done! Great work on your SAL and thanks for adding labels to your post too :) that's really helpfull to organize our group blog ;)

Suzi said...

Nice finish! I love those cat in cups, they are so cute

Angel said...

Cute, sure you will stitching that one too!
Happy stitching!

Nile e Richard said...

Oi Debie.
Seus bordados estao lindos
gostei muito.
. Nile.

Anne said...

It's just beautiful! Congrats on your finish! I'm still working on mine, or should I say, not working on it right now, but it is in my rotation stitching of 6 pieces! Lol.

Stitching Noni said...

Well done! Lovely finish :o)
Enjoy the kitties in the mugs!
Hugs xx